The problem...I'm not skinny. Can I pull this off? Will I regret it?
Here's why I've been thinking about it. I wanted to grow my hair out and it's at that awkward length of not being able to pull it back, but long enough that it needs to be styled.
For summer....my head is already getting hot. When I sweat my hair goes curly (I straighten it everyday)...so I'm thinking super short for summer. Thoughts??
2. Today...I'm wearing big underwear. It just feels like that kind of day. This might be too much information and this might be why....but I just had my first brazilian...ouch. Oh and sorry to any guys that read this.
3. Ben and I just got a king bed. Now we need a king bed frame. Ben made our queen one (which will go in our guest room) out of steel that he welded. I'm wanting something different now. Neither of us know how to build wood furniture, but my dad does (and has all the tools) so I'm hoping we can come up with something like these...
4. Are you ready to hear about the next month of my life?
This weekend I'm in Kelowna shooting a wedding on Saturday and two maternity shoots on Sunday. Then I am home for 2 days. Then I'm camping for 2 weeks, home for 4 days, girls weekend for 4 days in Osoyoos, home for 3, gone for 3 to Seattle for my cousins wedding.
In there I do have 2 tutorials I want to share. I've made a couple of new things and photographed the steps.
5. Quite a few months I signed up for a couple of flash sale sites. I also signed up to get notices as to when a couple of items I want go on sale.
Thanks to Apartment Therapy, I am now signed up to 15 flash sale sites on top of the numerous "sale notice" emails I get.
6. I've read all the Shopaholic books and even though I find her annoying, I , unfortunately can totally relate.
7. I want braces. I'm looking into it and hopefully by the end of this year, you can all call me metal mouth. Do kids still do that? Call people metal mouth?
8. I have french tip gels. I have an appointment after work to get them filled. I'm a little embarrassed to go because I was spray painting the other day. I was too lazy to go get gloves and now my nails look pretty nasty.
9. For the first time yesterday, I pulled a trailer. I took my dad's pick up out to a job site a half hour out of town and picked up a trailer like this...
and pulled it back to town. I realize to some of you this is nothing, but to me...it's kind of a big deal. Before this all I ever pulled was a little kid trailer thing behind my cruiser pedal bike. I didn't want to at first, but then I figured...if I can drive a bobcat better than most guys, I can pull a trailer.
10. And that's all I have to say about that.